DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Browsing technical data – includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Data voluntarily provided by you – It can include identity data (for instance first name, last name, country of residence, company, and job title), contact data (for instance address, email address and telephone numbers), and professional data (for instance CVs and documents related to your qualifications, experience, and role).
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
- Data voluntarily provided by the user is collected from direct interactions with you – where you provide information by filling in forms or corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. For example, are included personal data you provide when you make business inquiries via email or telephone, when you submit an open or spontaneous job application, when you complete a survey or provide comments and feedback, or when you complete an online form to subscribe to our mailing list.
HOW WE USE DATA
We collect your data and use it for the following purposes:
- To administer and protect this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data).
- To deliver relevant website content to you and to use data analytics to improve our website and promotional marketing in general. We use Google Analytics – to know more about how it collects and processes data, you can visit this website: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- To manage and respond to requests received from you as a potential client, collaborator or employee.
- To administer our working relationship with you and your employer (as applicable), such as providing and administering architectural and engineering services to you, and/or collaborating with you to bid for a design project or to provide design services.
- To send marketing newsletters or other promotional communication to you.
- To fulfill any obligations required by laws and regulations.
HOW WE STORE DATA
Information you provide to us is stored online on IT or paper supports or on any other suitable support. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Occasionally we may use personal data to send you updates about our business or invites to events. If you prefer not to receive promotional material from us, please send us an email at email@example.com and put “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service if your request for access is unfounded or excessive.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you want to review, verify, correct, or request the erasure of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Andrea Tabocchini Architecture – in the person of the company’s pro tempore legal representative.